Saturday, February 21, 2009

And it begins...

2 weeks ago I ventured to Porsche. Here are a few pictures from the Porsche Museum that I promised. Like I said, it was only 2 levels and it did not include much from their current cars. They did not have my 911 Turbo 4S Cabriolet. I was moderately disappointed.

Older Carrera

New Carrera GT
Wheel Hubcap
No Paint


I went to Munich last weekend. It was absolutely freezing so I didn't do much sightseeing. We were typical tourists and went to the Augustiner for a beer and something quick to eat. Later we ventured to the world's most famous beer hall, the HofbrÀuhaus. The ride back was actually quite entertaining. I was able to drive the A8 (autobahn) with no speed limit and no traffic -- so of course I maxed it out. Unfortunately, my car is a US Version and is electronically limited to 212 km/hr (only 130 mph). The car physically can go about 155 mph. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment