Monday, April 6, 2009

It's been a while... part 2

The following weekend I went Heidelberg on Friday night to meet up with some SigEps who were visiting France and Germany for their Spring Break class. I don't have pictures of Heidelberg since I only stayed the night and all we did was go out for dinner and a few drinks.

I woke up early the next morning to catch the ICE (German high-speed train) to Paris. There I met my mom, who was taking a Spring Break university class. It was a great weekend and we had lots of fun. On the return, I took the TGV (high-speed French train). It was soooo worth the money to take the train. What would have taken me 5+ hours (plus gas expense) by car, only took about 3.5 hours by train.

View from the hotel
Me in front of the Louvre
Mona Lisa
Venus

No comments:

Post a Comment