Sunday, May 24, 2009

Home

I had extremely poor wireless Internet the last week I was in Germany (while I was staying in a hotel). That's the reason why the last few posts did not have any pictures associated with them. I will be going back and added pics when I can.

The last two weeks were full of meetings. I got some seat time in the new ML hybrid. I drove mostly on the Autobahn for about 30 minutes. Smooth ride and the fuel economy was slightly better than a regular ML350. It's hard to give a fair assessment since this was extremely pre-production.

I finally came home on Saturday, the 9th. The next day was Mother's Day. My grandmother came up and I took her and my mom for brunch. The weekend went well. I went back to work on Tuesday. Things definitely started back up fast. It's always good to be needed, especially in this industry and at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment